Amazon is an American electronic commerce as well as a cloud computing company. Jeff Bezos founded this company in Seattle, Washington, in July 1994. In terms of revenue and market capitalization, Amazon is the largest Internet retailer in the world, and second largest on the basis of total sales.
Amazon offers different products include electronics, food, software, video games furniture, jewelry and many more. This is the largest provider of cloud infra services in the world. AmazonBasics is the own brand of Amazon. Some of the subsidiaries of Amazon include A9.com, Lab126, Zappos, Shopbop.
This article provides you the step by step process to check Amazon gift balance.
You can check your Amazon gift card balance online. We have 2 ways of checking Amazon gift card balance. These are:
1) Amazon account’s gift card balance and
2) unredeemed amazon gift card balance
Amazon Gift Card Balance: Check Amazon Gift Card Balance
1) Open Amazon.com: First, go to the Amazon’s official website Amazon using any web browser. This link redirects you to the home page of Amazon. There you can find the sign in link to open your Amazon account. Once you click on this link It will ask you for the username and password. If you are the registered user of Amazon directly enter your username or email id and Amazon account password.
If you do not have Amazon account, you can create the new account. Click on the “create your Amazon account” button. This will ask you for the email id and password. You can set the password of your choice.
2)Goto Amazon Account: Once you sign in to your Amazon account, click on Accounts & Lists button and then click “Your Account” to open your account page.
3) And then scroll down the page to point the label “Amazon Wallet”. It contains two options payment methods and Gift card.
4) In the Gift Cards tab, you can find the option “View Gift Card Balance and activity”. You can check your Amazon gift card Balance by clicking on this option.
If you have the number of cards linked to your account, it will show the total balance in all the gift cards.
Checking the unredeemed card balance:
If you have unredeemed/ unregistered Amazon gift card, here is the process to check your gift card balance.
- Open your Amazon account. Here you can find the different tabs.
- Now click on the tab “Gift Cards & Registry”, which allows you to register your Amazon gift card to your Amazon account.
- And then you will be able to see the box “Redeem a gift card” Click on this box.
- If you have the Amazon gift card Scratch the silver strip on the back side of this card. you will find the gift card’s claim code.This code is helpful while registering the gift card or checking the gift card balance.
- Then Enter the claim code in the checkbox and click on the check button to check your Amazon gift card balance.if you want to apply the balance to your account click on the “Apply to your account button”